domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

My Best Friend

My best friend is Eric his birthdays is on June 22,and he always has time to hear me, i know him since high school, but i  started talk more  with he until 2.6 years ago, and i like his smile, he is student in FIME of the career Ing. in electronics and automatization in his 9th semester.

He live in Escobedo, he likes to study in FIME and sometimes he needs to go out with me because is very difficult to work and to study. He likes pizza and goes to the movies. He sometimes play the sax and do exercise. He likes listen to music and speak about his job.

6 comentarios:

  1. So great your friend is almost done with school!!! I do have a friend who plays sax too.!!!!

    Take care,
    Pily

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i like pizza too

    and is very cool that he studies in FIME

    take care

    jazmin vega

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi.
    Quite nice the chicken wallpaper,really nice indeed.

    I have never played a sax,must be complicated.

    Best regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i like your chicken little and your willy!!


    haha!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hey, the little chicken are sooo cute !! I love them !!

    ResponderEliminar